Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hi, today I went to see the Minions movie with my mom at 4:15. It was very funny and was a history of the minions before they met Gru. I would give it a 9 1/2  out of 11. I liked the scene where Stewart hypnotizes the guards at Buckingham palace into dancing without shirts and letting their long hair go and singing with Stewart. Then we had dinner then went to Cold Stone(ice cream) and I got a blue cream with shark gummies for Shark week. It was really good but big and I didn't finish it.


2 comments:

  1. Seems like 9.5 out of 11 is pretty good; but what is a Minion? Are those the little yellow one-eyed men? Is it a funny movie, or a drama?

    And what is "blue cream" from Cold Stone? Is it a special flavor, or just blue colored regular ice cream? Sounds weird, but also yummy because ice cream is always good!!

    Can't wait to see you guys and Shadow soon!
    Love you! Aunt Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,minions are little creatures with one or two eyes. They exist to serve the most evil master on earth. Some names are Stewart,Bob,Kevin,Tom,Dave...and so on.Minions is very funny and this one is only about minions but dispicable me 2 was voted one of the funniest kids movies in 2013-2014

    Blue cream was a Sharkweek special
    See you soon, Teo and Shadow

    ReplyDelete